Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Product Review- Vick's Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Humidifier (Influenster)

Influenster sent me this complimentary Vick's Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Humidifier to test & review.  I tried it out last night for the first time. With 2 of my kids beginning to get a cold,it couldn't have came at a better time! I set it up for them last night & neither one of them woke up coughing! It's so easy to fill with water & you can put a Vick's Vapopad, or 2, in the little side door if you want. My favorite thing about this humidifier is the projections! They're so neat & the pictures are so clear! It has stars,safari & ocean life projections. I have a picture of the stars & safari above. The kids love the humidifier & so do I! A must for the fall & winter seasons!

3 comments:

  1. mist humidifiers is really good for our home, I like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you've you slept well that night you put that humidifer in your living room.

    Heating and Cooling Concord

    ReplyDelete