Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Product Review- Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup

Okay,here’s my first product review. This is Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics.I emailed the company requesting samples & within 2 hours I got a reply telling me to call so we could find samples that are right for me. Samantha was super sweet about everything & explained each product sample I was to receive. Less than an hour later I received an email stating my samples were being shipped!
The product- I was so excited to receive the samples but was also skeptical as to how well they would do. I have to say that I am in love with this makeup! It covers great! I received the bb cream which did amazingly! The liquid foundation & powders are wonderful & you don’t have to use much at all. I honestly couldn’t even tell I had anything on because it still allowed my skin to breathe & was so lightweight! I will definitely consider buying products from them in the future. Also have to give them 5 stars for customer service & the makeup itself! Amazing products! Don’t be afraid to try it out ! You’ll love it! https://janeiredale.com

No comments:

Post a Comment